Game Repeatedly Crashing

wikidbonez

I'm not sure if it's the wifi that my barracks has or if the game is just bugging, but I've crashed to the server menu more times in the past 48hrs than I have in entire months or even whole years of playing this game. I don't know what's going on, but it's driving me up the wall.

13 minutes ago, wikidbonez said:

I'm not sure if it's the wifi that my barracks has

hi there, not sure which branch-of-military (or country)  you're implying there but regardless,  THANKYOU for your service. :sy_star:

Also, it's most likely just your WiFi  ( since SWTOR can be very tricky & inconsistant  trying to play on WiFi , especially in certain areas/maps/crowds, etc. ) ,  so depending upon your ISP situation there, maybe see if  the *crashes* persist with ethernet or direct plugins or whatever.

In the meantime, see below....

13 minutes ago, wikidbonez said:

or if the game is just bugging, but I've crashed to the server menu more times in the past 48hrs than I have in entire months or even whole years of playing this game. I don't know what's going on, but it's driving me up the wall.

So, this is in no way meant to be condescending nor "demeaning" to you or your person ( If it comes off that  way, i apologize in advance, since my intent is merely to provide you with info & intel ) but you'll probably need  to contact  *Support*  for a personal computer troubleshooting circumstance like you're describing.

This  'Bug Reports' section is more for  in-game  type  gameplaying issues.  Again, no big deal, just letting you know for your own edification, since BIOWARE barely ever replies directly to  threads here in this section.  Like, practically never. :(

As for your 'crash logs' , assuming you saw any?  Please see the #4 option below....

The following options could possibly be worth checking out ( if you haven't already) :

*And lastly, be sure you're  using the NEW Launcher--> https://forums.swtor.com/topic/926275-game-update-72-showdown-on-ruhnuk-launches-december-13th/?do=findComment&comment=9732352

Edited by Nee-Elder