Dark Side Corruption slider

Vendettus

As I'm certain has been suggested before but can always use another reminder to the devs-- being able to choose how corrupted your character looks would be a great addition to the game.  As it is now it is an all-or nothing look, but it would be nice if below the dark side corruption toggle there were buttons to determine how corrupted the character could look. This could even be an unlock to help marginally with the economy.  Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

2 hours ago, Vendettus said:

As I'm certain has been suggested before but can always use another reminder to the devs-- being able to choose how corrupted your character looks would be a great addition to the game.  As it is now it is an all-or nothing look, but it would be nice if below the dark side corruption toggle there were buttons to determine how corrupted the character could look. This could even be an unlock to help marginally with the economy.  Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Subject to one thing: you can't select to look more corrupted than your actual level of Dark.

And unless it cost a ridiculous amount, the price of the unlock would do essentially nothing to relieve the inflated nature of the economy.

You know, one way to control your dark side corruption is to get diplomacy and just use Diplomacy as a way to control your dark side corruption slider. Just be sending companions out to do missions for light side missions to keep your Dark I or Dark II balanced so you don't get too much or too little.

Just an idea...besides, having a Dark Side Corruption Slider is a good idea, but it's unnecessary.

Edited by greenhor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.