Need help with cartel market

jindurin

High new to the game here. I was looking at the market on a new character and moved a few items into the unclaimed  box . Upon seeing the amount I had left over I logged and deleted the character as I wanted to use the name again and buy the items in question on the new character. I went to the market expecting to see the items in unclaimed still and nothing and now my coins are gone too. So to reiterate I got charged for the items but never claimed them what do I do

2 hours ago, jindurin said:

High new to the game here. I was looking at the market on a new character and moved a few items into the unclaimed  box . Upon seeing the amount I had left over I logged and deleted the character as I wanted to use the name again and buy the items in question on the new character. I went to the market expecting to see the items in unclaimed still and nothing and now my coins are gone too.

So to reiterate I got charged for the items but never claimed them what do I do

hi there,  next time don't ever delete a character with any items pending.  So you'll need  to contact  *Support*  for an issue like this.  You'll probably also want to goto the regular   www.swtor.com  website and check your Account-->Cartel Purchase record logs  too.   Anyways, when you have time, check out the following options:

• Like 1