Upcoming Imperial Intelligence Guild

Cheesemanepic

Hello everyone,

I thought I'd advertise here so it's readily available for anyone looking for RP.

I'm beginning to fashion a guild on Darth Malgus - Empire. Brief concept in spoiler, it contains information which would spoil the Imperial Agent story for anyone who hasn't yet played it.

Spoiler

The guild will begin in the time of Imperial Intelligence, before the Star Cabal crisis and Darth Jadus' Eradicators. The guild will follow a narrative arc which depicts the turbulent events, whilst not being directly privy to the issues confronted by Cipher Nine, leading up to the present day. We make no attempt to retcon official lore in any way, or alter events so that our guild was present for the direct events in the Imperial Agent story. 

When conceptualising the guild, we thought it important to consider things such as the power level of characters in the guild, reference to Imperial Intelligence and structure. This is why we've deviated from the lore slightly in order to respect what is established for the structure of Imperial Intelligence/Sith Intelligence. For example, the Keeper in the Agent story is described as having 'knowledge of all secrets' and 'oversaw the largest intelligence operations'. We didn't imagine this scale or power level to be a suitable allocation to any member of our guild, even an officer.

As the Keeper says, Imperial Intelligence largely exists as 'sanitation workers' and keeps an empire together, for without Intelligence, there would be no one to save the Empire from the countless power struggles that the Sith involve themselves in. Our guild will keep in line with this established theme and include it as part of our narrative for campaigns and events. 

If anything here interests you or you'd like to give some friendly advice, get in touch. You can find me on discord at jeffgrugg#6060 (case sensitive). Any roleplayers, old or new, please come along. I'd love to have you for the ride.

• Like 1