Let it Ride V

Shayddow

This is listed under Conquest objective, it states I have earned 99/100 season rewards for Galactic seasons 3. I have actually earned 100/100. Please correct, as without this I won't be able to claim the final customization reward once seasons is over.

On 1/3/2023 at 6:18 AM, Shayddow said:

This is listed under Conquest objective, it states I have earned 99/100 season rewards for Galactic seasons 3. I have actually earned 100/100. Please correct, as without this I won't be able to claim the final customization reward once seasons is over.

maybe a dumb question, but have you collected all 100 reward levels?

if yes, you should write a ticket in game or a mail (support@swtor.com)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2023 at 6:18 AM, Shayddow said:

I have the exact same problem. I completed all the levels and claimed all rewards (even on multiple servers) but this achievement doesn’t pop on any alt across any server. 

I unlocked all the levels of Galactic Seasons on multiple servers but the achievement: “Let it ride V” does not unlock on any server. I claimed all level rewards and I don’t know what else I could do. I need the achievement to unlock the original jewelled customisation for PH4-LNX. 

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thank you for reporting this bug with the "Let it Ride V" Achievement for Galactic Seasons 3. Our team is currently looking into this bug. I've also added it to the known issues list for visibility:

• Some players don't receive the "Let it Ride V" Achievement despite reaching Level 100 in Galactic Seasons 3.

NOTE: Players who reach Level 100 but don't receive the Achievement need to contact our Support Team

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1