Can we get a feature to re-roll Combat styles?

Warlord_Bambi

I made a mistake with my Jedi Consular when picking his combat styles and I really don't enjoy the gameplay compared to my Jedi Knight and Sith Inquisitor. I am willing to even pay a fee to change to Juggernaut. I enjoyed The Jedi Consular story SO much! It was my 2nd favorite story and I just finished it recently. I want to go through the expansions and I've gone through the first 2 but I just can't keep going through them when I am not good with and don't like how the character plays. It's completely my fault and I would just buy a boost but I don't think you can choose what choices you made in the story. I'm sorry if this wasn't a good forum post. I'm new to the forums.

• Like 14

• 1 month later...

I agree they should add this for cc or even add a 3rd combat style choice for cc. I love my toon so much that I just want to try out different combat styles without switching to a different character that’s a lower level. I Already have all 8 stories complete I just want sentinel/shadow and now guardian all on one toon. 

• Like 6

• 2 months later...

This needs to happen. I decided to return to the game after being absent for a couple of years. I made a mistake in changing from Assassin to Shadow and want to change back.  Charge me $10 to undo my mistake if you have to but not be able to change\configure my Character is not acceptable.  This is a game and real-life things should not be a part of fun escapism.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Not quite sure how I feel about this....

I have eight characters - one for each origin story. For the Jedi/Sith their first combat style is guardian/jug sage/sorcerer and the second is shadow/assassin. On the other classes the first style is gunslinger (because I love it) and the second scoundrel. With field respec this allows me to bypass all the boring mobs that grant no conquest points when in open world.

When the styles were launched they were pretty adamant that there would not be a chance to change them - you even get asked I think three times if you are sure because it can't be changed.

Now I understand that people may want to change their style of play over time but if the developers were to introduce that they would have to rework the second style mission also to take that into account. The price would also have to be high enough to make this a thing people seriously have to think about - like in the region of the Master's Datacron high. Also a 30 day cooldown on it per toon.