Force Ghosts

greenhor

How does one become a Force Ghost? I've been writing a story on the Fan Fiction and I had a thought, so I was curious. Like, I know you become a force ghost if you are Jedi, you have to be force sensitive or you do self sacrifice. Dark Siders cant become force ghosts, BUUUT, im  a lil confused by that cause there were a few on Korriban in SWKOTOR? Or in the game?

Are there any other ways of Force Sensitives becoming force ghosts? Like if they aren't exactly Jedi, but they died violently and can't move on? I'm planing on more chapters for my story and I got ideas that I want to write out. I just want to be sure that its accurate like according to Star Wars Lore or canon.

When it comes to Legends Dark Siders can become Force Ghosts, but they're not in a state of unity with the Force. Instead their spirits are bound to locations or objects, and they usually tend to go mad as the eons go by. Most of them aren't able to manifest themselves outside of their tombs or too far away from their artifacts, though there are some notable exceptions like Freedon Nadd, Lord Kallig and Darth Marr. As far as Jedi Force Ghosts, unlike in canon where we have the explanation Nee linked with the whole quest through the homeworld of the Midi-Chlorians and the Force Priestess we don't have an answer, whatever happens when a Jedi dies some of them are still able to retain themselves while still being in unity with the Force. They're able to manifest anywhere and unlike Sith ghosts they will not go insane, however they're usually unable to alter the environment around them in any way being more passive observers than anything. Hopefully my posts helps.

• Like 1