How to gift subscription to another player?

Katschaba

Hi,

I am not sure where else I should ask, so I hope it's alright I ask here.

Is there a way to gift subscription to someone else? If I wanted to give them for example the one time 60-days sub? How can I go about it? Don't see that option in My Account, all just says it will be automatically added to my account.

Thank you in advance.

41 minutes ago, Katschaba said:

I am not sure where else I should ask, so I hope it's alright I ask here.

Is there a way to gift subscription to someone else? If I wanted to give them for example the one time 60-days sub? How can I go about it? Don't see that option in My Account, all just says it will be automatically added to my account.

There isn't any  official BioWare website sanctioned method anymore , since the 'refer a friend' program ended: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/908699-the-refer-a-friend-program/

However, obviously  there are other  private gift'ing options  available to people.   For example:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Achnaattwo said:

Amazon you can purchase a Star Wars: The Old Republic - 60 Day Prepaid Subscription Game Time Card [Online Game Code] , there is also 90 day and 180 day

Yeah  i put that  reference link in my reply above ^  ,  although  for some reason  a few players have mentioned that  'Amazon'  option doesn't exist anymore? (or doesn't work?  or is expired? )

11 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

doesn't exist anymore

it exist, I checked before replying, just wasn't going to do a direct link '60 Day Prepaid Subscription Game Time Card [Online Game Code]' is a copy and paste, I'm, sure a person could copy and paste it something like google and the link will show up

1 hour ago, Achnaattwo said:

it exist, I checked before replying, just wasn't going to do a direct link '60 Day Prepaid Subscription Game Time Card [Online Game Code]' is a copy and paste,

yeah  np  ,  i was asking  a question  though ( you forgot the  ' ? '  mark when you quoted me ^ )  not claiming to know

( the thread i linked made it seem like  Amazon didn't have those  timecards anymore )