Are there limits?

Dein_Cathair

First off, let me say that I'm not looking for a job. LOL

I began to learn how to 3d model in 2014 and since then I've made over 1000 renders ( mostly motion graphics). I can send a twitter link to many renders I've created since 2016, but will not post it publicly because I mingle politics on twitter with 3d art. And I don't want to offend anyone  as I've made many laugh with my art including RG/LB.

So, the question arises, If I make some new art for swtor, can I use names like czerka?, etc?

I've had all the major hard surface addons for years, and could use a diversion for a day or two

so, how far can I go, I don't want cr issues?

I'll take no replies as it's ok to use names like Czerka in fan art.

I've generally kept my art personal ecxcpt for the politically charged fun I used on twitter and I did daily renders foer awhile

Here is an example of where I was at in 2017

https://blenderartists.org/uploads/default/original/4X/a/8/c/a8ce9641f85e0bc39ac421a4befecc9c7cc20aa0.jpg

I'm still not sure whether I'm good/ average or bad.. lol.  I did make several motion graphics using my model from that link

I probably should setup an IG and Art Station account and start doing dailies again

Hmmm time to think of an Arrt Handle , this is where GG or someone should dub me with a handle lol

Edited by Dein_Cathair

Observation: publishing the art in any sort of way that makes you money (even unsolicited donations!) without getting permission could leave you in legal hot water(0).  Inventing your own name for the manufacturer(1) avoids that problem.

(0) Assuming they notice, but it's not good to rely on them not noticing.

(1) Czerka is clearly not the only arms manufacturer in the timeframe of SWTOR, and neither are the various other manufacturers whose names appear on in-game items.  Invent something believable, and go with that.