Not allowed to choose Sith combat styles as Jedi origin character with Dark V.

Samorrax

Hi guys,

Hoping for some clarification on something as I am a bit lost after over an hour of googling and watching videos on the topic.

My Jedi Knight origin character created after 7.0 can use the Training in the Force mission to swap their primary combat style (Shadow) to Sith Assassin but when it then asks me to choose a secondary combat style the options for the Sith combat styles are greyed out and I cannot select them. I have the Dark V achievement on my legacy so by all acounts of what I have seen and read I should be able to choose them as an option. If there is something else I am missing or if this is just entirely not possible some clarification would be good.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Samorrax said:

Hoping for some clarification on something as I am a bit lost after over an hour of googling and watching videos on the topic.

My Jedi Knight origin character created after 7.0 can use the Training in the Force mission to swap their primary combat style (Shadow) to Sith Assassin but when it then asks me to choose a secondary combat style the options for the Sith combat styles are greyed out and I cannot select them. I have the Dark V achievement on my legacy so by all acounts of what I have seen and read I should be able to choose them as an option. If there is something else I am missing or if this is just entirely not possible some clarification would be good.

hmm, i could be wrong  but i'm pretty sure  as a JEDI , you're only allowed  ONE  darkside/sith  combat style.

12 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

hmm, i could be wrong  but i'm pretty sure  as a JEDI , you're only allowed  ONE  darkside/sith  combat style.

I just generated an Assassin/Marauder toon under the Jedi Knight story, so no. There is no such restriction.

OP, if you have the Dark V unlock/legacy achievement, have completed ch3 of any class story, and are currently subscribed, it sounds like a bug.

38 minutes ago, Crystal_Mind said:

I just generated an Assassin/Marauder toon under the Jedi Knight story, so no. There is no such restriction.

ahh ok,  my mistake then yep

38 minutes ago, Crystal_Mind said:

OP, if you have the Dark V unlock/legacy achievement, have completed ch3 of any class story, and are currently subscribed, it sounds like a bug.

i'm interested in  whether or not they completed  'chapter 3' of CLASS story yet  yeah , because i don't see any mention of that particular detail in their OP