HK Mission items not acknowledged in Mission Quest log

kevaldesmond

My problem is that 5 of my mission items ; HK Loyalty Chip, HK Transistor, HK Chassis, HK Power Core and HK Weapons Protocol are not acknowledged in Inventory. Only the HK Regulator and HK Motivator that are listed in my Inventory and therefore acknowledged in  Mission log for Heroic Mission-Assertion Repairs Required. How do I get the 5 other HK parts acknowledged. I followed the HK-51 guide and SWTOR Customer Service was of very little help.

You have to find them by doing a lot of scannings. They are not automatic grants. Hoth, Taris, Dromund Kaas, Coruscant, Tattooine and two flashpoints. 

SWTOR HK-51 Guide (swtorista.com)

Edit: oh, and the not-legacy bound pieces are found in mission inventory, not the normal inventory. And the legacy bound pieces goes there too once you unpack them.

Edited by MortenJessen

The HK-51 mission is a log and arduous quest. It will take many hours of searching and looking in multiple location including going to the other factions home world and a flashpoint.

It can be done, it just won't be done in one day.

FYI

Be courteous.... when searching for HK-51 parts, when you locate a part, SHOUT out in chat to others that might be looking for that part. They have one minuet to come to you and can collect the part you have uncovered.

Be nice, help other players....

Edited by denavin
Can't Type....
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

More to the point, they have one minute (which is normally lots shorter than a minuet🤪) to do it.

True but I was on Koriban by the Sith Temple looking for I think it's the Head. 4 other people there looking too. When I found the piece I shouted out that I had found it and all 5 of us got the part.

I know it's not much time but even now when I find a part, even if I don't see anyone, I will still shout out. If somebody has the mission and is near by they may still want to try and come get the piece.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, denavin said:

True but I was on Koriban by the Sith Temple looking for I think it's the Head. 4 other people there looking too. When I found the piece I shouted out that I had found it and all 5 of us got the part.

I know it's not much time but even now when I find a part, even if I don't see anyone, I will still shout out. If somebody has the mission and is near by they may still want to try and come get the piece.

Agreed.  I was just poking gentle fun at the unfortunate mis-spelling.

You mean Dromund Kaas. There are no piece on Korriban.