What connects Sahar, Rikan & Heta ( just a theory)

bluehufsa

Hi. 

We all know the Mandalorians accepted all humanoid or near-humanoid species into their ranks, so I have a theory about how exactly are the twilek brothers ( Sahaar & Rikan) connected to Heta Kol. In the spoiler, we see Shae saying something about Heta having no clan affiliation whatsoever. What if she's a Varad? Mavrix Varad's daughter or sister?

What if Sahaar and Rikan's parents were somehow affiliated with Clan Varad or worked for Clan Varad on the stolen Republic ship Allusis (the one from Mandalorian Raiders flashpoint) and Heta wants to use them (because they are both Force sensitive) to get her revenge on the ones who killed her clan? 

My best guess is she stole the Cadera banner as a sign of rebellion, both Jicoln Cadera & Mavrix Varad disobeyed Mandalore the Vindicated and were considered outcasts. 

What do you think? Could any of this make sense? 

I don't think she's related to Varad, if anything I wouldn't be surprised if she was related to a bigger clan and was an outcast of said clan herself because she disagreed with the direction the Mandalorians were heading. Ri'kan's connection to Heta could be merely that its the place he ended up at after leaving the orphanage, why he is loyal to Heta though is an interesting question. Could be because she gave him a purpose in life and mentored him in a similar vein as to how Master Orr mentors Sa'har, she didn't abandoned him and left him to the wayside like the Jedi so he's loyal to her and adopts her views as his. Sa'har is only there because of her brother, I don't think there is any connection between her and Heta. And I would definitely agree that she stole the banner as a side of rebellion, though it begs the question of why the Cadera banner, sure Jicoln rebelled against Mandalore the Vindicated but that was because he wanted the Mandalorians to ally with the Republic instead of the Empire if I remember correctly. Heta seems to be wanting to go back to the Neo-Crusader ways where they're just fighting everyone, as opposed to allgning themselves with a specific faction.  

On 11/21/2022 at 2:52 AM, FlameYOL said:

And I would definitely agree that she stole the banner as a side of rebellion, though it begs the question of why the Cadera banner, sure Jicoln rebelled against Mandalore the Vindicated but that was because he wanted the Mandalorians to ally with the Republic instead of the Empire if I remember correctly. Heta seems to be wanting to go back to the Neo-Crusader ways where they're just fighting everyone, as opposed to allgning themselves with a specific faction.  

Interesting you mentioned the Neo-Crusaders! There was one guy in the "Mandalore's revenge" chapter, Khomo Fett, he identified himself as a Neo-Crusader and kept on taunting Torian Cadera. So yes, you are possibly right, Heta Kol might not be a Varad herself or connected to Clan Varad in any way, but with Khomo Fett. She stole the banner only to p*ss off Torian or his friends, for example Rass and Jekiah Ordo (Clan Cadera had an oath of brotherhood with Clan Ordo). 

Or maybe Khomo Fett wanted Jekiah Ordo's job (Shae's lieutenant) and just payed some random Mandalorian (Heta Kol) to attack SoV2 and eliminate Jekiah. The rest of the participants could be just part of a setup to cover his real goals. 

On 11/23/2022 at 11:08 AM, bluehufsa said:

Interesting you mentioned the Neo-Crusaders! There was one guy in the "Mandalore's revenge" chapter, Khomo Fett, he identified himself as a Neo-Crusader and kept on taunting Torian Cadera. So yes, you are possibly right, Heta Kol might not be a Varad herself or connected to Clan Varad in any way, but with Khomo Fett. She stole the banner only to p*ss off Torian or his friends, for example Rass and Jekiah Ordo (Clan Cadera had an oath of brotherhood with Clan Ordo). 

Or maybe Khomo Fett wanted Jekiah Ordo's job (Shae's lieutenant) and just payed some random Mandalorian (Heta Kol) to attack SoV2 and eliminate Jekiah. The rest of the participants could be just part of a setup to cover his real goals. 

I think its weird Khomo Fett is so abscent from the current storyline I wonder if you're onto something there. We haven't seen any members of the Fett clan aiding Heta Kol but I also wouldn't rule out Khomo revolting if he thought Shae was getting too soft, he wanted to relive the glory days of the Neo-Crusaders too.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2022 at 4:23 AM, FlameYOL said:

I think its weird Khomo Fett is so abscent from the current storyline I wonder if you're onto something there. We haven't seen any members of the Fett clan aiding Heta Kol but I also wouldn't rule out Khomo revolting if he thought Shae was getting too soft, he wanted to relive the glory days of the Neo-Crusaders too.

Maybe Shae sacked Khomo, tired of his bs and replaced him with Jekiah Ordo, who's more mature and doesn't dream about wild bantha chase? Khomo could have been angry and decide to dethrone Mandalore the Avenger and get rid of the rival at the same time.

True, we don't see any Fett involved in the attempt to steal/vandalize the SoV 2 and that's because none of them would agree to something like that, at least people like Commander Vorten Fett ( BH quest on Taris) wouldn't want to be part of a conspiracy against a Mandalore. 

On 12/3/2022 at 6:35 AM, bluehufsa said:

Maybe Shae sacked Khomo, tired of his bs and replaced him with Jekiah Ordo, who's more mature and doesn't dream about wild bantha chase? Khomo could have been angry and decide to dethrone Mandalore the Avenger and get rid of the rival at the same time.

True, we don't see any Fett involved in the attempt to steal/vandalize the SoV 2 and that's because none of them would agree to something like that, at least people like Commander Vorten Fett ( BH quest on Taris) wouldn't want to be part of a conspiracy against a Mandalore. 

According to his page, https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Khomo_Fett

When Mandalore the Vindicated fell, Khomo's name was put forward as the obvious choice as successor. But as a seasoned warrior, he refused the position, disgusted at the thought of having to devise battle plans rather than actual fighting. Following that, he became Mandalore the Avenger's eyes and ears on the battlefield. His fierce loyalty to his people earned the new Mandalore's confidence, and he quickly became one of her most trusted leaders.[1]

Edited by Setokai
  • Like 1