Quick travel

Achnaattwo

19 minutes ago, Dekibra said:

maybe it is bugged like the republic

oh really !!

had to have fun with that short quote

19 minutes ago, Dekibra said:

maybe it is bugged like the republic QT terminal in the Brothers territory on Mek-Sha

I  haven't been to all Mek-Sha,  I might have experience it there, just never noticed yet, So I can't say  "yeah like that".  Sounds the same, . . was it fixed ?

I checked 'Known Issue List' didn't see it there.

40 minutes ago, Achnaattwo said:

must be just a issue with me. Since it didn't get updated/fix, still not listed in the Known issues, so guess it's just me 😞

fixed,  reason it looked like it wasn't fix, because I didn't click it yet since being fixed, so it was still not there, it didn't show undiscovered, so went there and clicked any ways . .it's there now.

Oh didn't show on the map as undiscovered for me, it just didn't show it was there, even arrow over it didn't show. no matter, it works now

I needed a stealth, so character copy one over.

first thing after preference was done, was to check that quick travel

On 11/13/2022 at 1:52 PM, Achnaattwo said:

on the quick travel map,  Outpost Delta is not showing up

the terminal is there, and I should be able quick travel to it, but it's not available on the quick travel map.

again on newly arrived character, it still shows undiscovered, even after clicking on it. So uh-um it's not fix, like I thought, maybe in time it unlocks/discovered by it self ??!!?? Maybe I'm touching it wrong

6 hours ago, Achnaattwo said:

I needed a stealth, so character copy one over.

first thing after preference was done, was to check that quick travel

again on newly arrived character, it still shows undiscovered, even after clicking on it. So uh-um it's not fix, like I thought, maybe in time it unlocks/discovered by it self ??!!?? Maybe I'm touching it wrong

Yup, can confirm- clicked it several times, still not showing up on the QT map :(