About Akaavi Sparr

MishaCantu

I know she's not a popular companion, but one of my smugglers actually has her as his significant other. I was surprised that he didn't even get a letter when she came back into the story. Seems a missed opportunity. A letter can't be that hard to compose and use the companion flags to send to the appropriate characters.

I do hope there's some acknowledgement in the 7.2 story. Sometimes I think you forget that there's more companions that we haven't heard from in years. 

Thank you though for those you do remember. It adds a depth to the game that's not found anywhere else.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2022 at 11:51 PM, Hadsil said:

When you reunite with her as an Alert you get a reunion scene. You were supposed to do the Alert before she appears in Story. You didn't have to, but I'm guessing the Story presumes you did.

My male smuggler finished the alert a long time ago. Even accepted Mako along with Akaavi. I just think because she isn't a popular companion, (not pretty enough) that she's been forgotten. My Bounty hunter got a nice scene with Torian in 7.2, but I haven't taken my male smuggler through yet. Guess we'll see. 

On 12/20/2022 at 1:08 AM, MishaCantu said:

I just think because she isn't a popular companion, (not pretty enough) 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If she's pretty to you, that's all that matters. 

Besides, there isn't really a standard of beauty, no one can expect every man and woman to have exactly the same tastes. 

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Kaedusz said:

Only because  they made the mistake of making her a smuggler companion and not the bounty hunter.

OK, I agree that what I'm about to say is a matter of opinion, but so is what you said.

Akaavi would have been way too obvious as a BH companion, and a definite loss for the game there.

On 12/20/2022 at 12:08 AM, MishaCantu said:

I just think because she isn't a popular companion, (not pretty enough) that she's been forgotten.

Unlike:

• Rusk
  • Qyzen Fiss
  • Zenith
  • Iresso
  • M1-4X
  • Yuun
  • Corso
  • Bowdarr
  • Risha
  • Khem Val
  • Andronikos Revel
  • Ashara Zavros
  • Xalek
  • Jaesa Wilsaam
  • Litenuant Pierce
  • Broonmark
  • Vector
  • Doctor Lokin
  • Mako
  • Blizz
  • Skadge

Which of course have received a lot of atention and totally haven't been forgotten after a single alliance alert. It's Akaavi in particular because, of course, she *shuffles notes* isn't pretty, yeah, that's it!

I do have to say they did give her a moment on Ruhnuk which was a nice surprise for my smuggler. As for my pretty remark, I was referring to love interest companions, and yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I will say one thing for her, she loves fiercely, you always know where you stand, and if you betray her she'll rip your heart out through your nostrils. 

Anyway, thanks for the moment. Now I can only hope the other vanilla companions get their moment somewhere along the line.

On 12/19/2022 at 6:08 PM, MishaCantu said:

My male smuggler finished the alert a long time ago. Even accepted Mako along with Akaavi. I just think because she isn't a popular companion, (not pretty enough) that she's been forgotten. My Bounty hunter got a nice scene with Torian in 7.2, but I haven't taken my male smuggler through yet. Guess we'll see. 

I was very annoyed in Class Story when you decline her first interest in a romance, the "No" answer, the spoken dialogue is you saying you would never go out with a woman who had horns. That was uncalled for. I chose No because I was already committed to Risha, but even so that dialogue should not have been written. My second play through I had to accept her flirtation then end the romance in our next private scene. She's hurt, but you're not a Jerk about it. No, I don't have to be interested in a romance with Akaavi, but not being interested doesn't make me a Jerk because of it. My second playthrough that Smuggler didn't romance anyone and hated Risha due to the unasked for circumstances of being on the ship.

On 1/30/2023 at 2:08 AM, SteveTheCynic said:

OK, I agree that what I'm about to say is a matter of opinion, but so is what you said.

Akaavi would have been way too obvious as a BH companion, and a definite loss for the game there.

Better obvious than a body type 1 Mako  🤢 Who also is very little sisterly on top of that.

Edited by Kaedusz
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Cleev said:

Just wanted to say real quick that I find Akaavi super hot actually, I'm really disappointed that she is a Smuggler only companion. More Akaavi enjoyers need to speak up.

Fussy: after KotET, Bounty Hunters can do the alert that gives Mako and Akaavi, so she isn't 100% Smuggler-only.

• Haha 1