Game Update 7.2 is now on PTS!

JackieKo

pls tell me you are not serious about the mini map. 
i cant zoom out on it? 
and the new map... as fancy looking as it is.. is no improvement. you lost selection possibilities and it cant be moved.
its a very bad design decision.

pls give me the possibility to zoom out on my minimap back. 
its essential in operations and warzones. 
also easier while doing dailies. 

the missing clock is  just the icing on the cake.
sorry but who ever did this should donate his last 6 salaries to homeless people. 
they deserve it more.

i really dont see why you do this....

Edited by Opiklo
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Opiklo said:

pls tell me you are not serious about the mini map. 

okay

pls give me the possibility to zoom out on my minimap back. 

The clock is still there.just not on that setting. you'll need to go into interface, and change it. to bring in back like your use to, set it to Maximal. brings every thing like it used to be. default in Minimal

also the clock is on the new utility bar

and the new map... as fancy looking as it is

you might find the new overlay is useful. but I think the world map is more useful . The world map just has a different keybind , I switched mine back to 'M', and just use the toggle switch on the utility bar for the overlay map, which is also where you zoom in n out from

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

you really think this is a good default setting? 
you really think that this is nice for new players. 
this game already has significant accessability issues. 
and now lets make it worse because shiny? 
yeah.... nice.... 

it remains bad design. 

Evening.

Hoping one of the team can answer this; when ranked PvP is removed, will the weapons be available for players to buy? Some of the past weapons look amazing but some users such as myself aren't very good at PvP and so don't really have the ability to get them.

It'd be really cool if you guys could confirm that they'll be available for purchase or to be obtained, now that ranked and unranked are pretty much merging. 

Thanks in advance, and hope you guys reply.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, A_Guy_Called_Bob said:

Hoping one of the team can answer this; when ranked PvP is removed, will the weapons be available for players to buy?

You don't need  someone from BioWare "team"  to answer that, since the answer you seek is already on PTS-->  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/925871-72-pvp-feedback

*As of now,  all of the previous  Ranked  "rewards"  are now available to purchase by ANYONE , regardless of "ability".

Whether or not  this keeps  once 7.2 goes to live servers  remains to be seen.

( Always in motion, the future is. :csw_yoda: )

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

You don't need  someone from BioWare "team"  to answer that, since the answer you seek is already on PTS-->  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/925871-72-pvp-feedback

*As of now,  all of the previous  Ranked  "rewards"  are now available to purchase by ANYONE , regardless of "ability".

Whether or not  this keeps  once 7.2 goes to live servers  remains to be seen.

( Always in motion, the future is. :csw_yoda: )

Didn't see that. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

• Dev Post
On 11/15/2022 at 12:24 PM, JackieKo said:

Hi everyone, 

We're deploying a new PTS patch shortly. I've updated the known issues/changelog to reflect the major changes that have gone into this patch. Please see them here. 

Thanks!

Hello again. A new PTS patch will be deployed shortly. I'll be updating the changelog here

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, JackieKo said:

Hello again. A new PTS patch will be deployed shortly. I'll be updating the changelog here

1 hour ago, JackieKo said:

Class Balances I hope you took into consideration the feedback from the players on the forums. 

On 11/25/2022 at 4:57 AM, euroDSMtuner said:

When will we get the ability to ONLY see the debuffs we place on an enemy player or NPC? I only care to see if MY Affliction is on them, not someone elses in the group of 8/16/24 people. 

Never, because that would actually be a super useful change and apparently, we can't have that in swtor. Just like we can't have that + seeing remaining seconds on the icons like we do in our ability bar. You know, like the barebones version of every UI in every mmorpg out there...

6 hours ago, Dayshadow said:

Are you going to fix other stuff like the Sith Warblade bug in the Sith Warrior storyline on Korriban? 

You should've read my reply first:  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/926220-sith-warrior-class-story-quest-arm-yourself-reward-vibrosword-is-bugged/?do=findComment&comment=9730895  ...before wasting time  barking again up the wrong BW tree.

Unless of course you enjoy asking unanswerable questions into a brick-wall  void. :ph_lol:

On 12/4/2022 at 12:33 AM, ZUHFB said:

make it a part of the presets and load the presets

I don't see a way I can do that.  I'm probably over thinking what needs to be done  and it's just a simple thing to do.

I just see a blank, and no way to copy what I already have . I wanna do this because I'm always creating new characters

1 hour ago, Achnaattwo said:

I don't see a way I can do that.  I'm probably over thinking what needs to be done  and it's just a simple thing to do.

I just see a blank, and no way to copy what I already have . I wanna do this because I'm always creating new characters

this

6 hours ago, Leandar- said:

I regret to report that there is no 7.2 content on the PTS. There's nothing to indicate where you find the missions, none of the usual alliance alerts and such. How can we test it if it can't be located?

only thing of 7.2  on PTS, is the Daily's/Weekly's , Heroics, and a Boss. and something about changes to PvP, and Class changes, The last two I listed I haven't done

I thought there would be more, like Planetary Story missions,  I guess they'll come later ?!?

• JackieKo unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 11/13/2022 at 12:18 AM, Darthmoriquendi said:

Having the same issues myself with PTS.  My screen just locks up and even the cog doesn't even spin. 1GB download everytime I switch. Loading back into the regular server is just fine though.

Another thing is copy character on the account page is not working for me at all. Every time I try and complete the copy, it just flips back and resets the page with no status as to wether or not it went through. 

Really tired of this.

just recently got a new pc and downloaded the game to it..the graphics update happened and i tried to adjust my graphics setting up ..now im locked out of the game,it jams up when it goes to server screen just keeps loading..ive tried 5x to redownload the game but nothing happens

8 hours ago, Trebor-droffig said:

just recently got a new pc and downloaded the game to it..the graphics update happened and i tried to adjust my graphics setting up ..now im locked out of the game,it jams up when it goes to server screen just keeps loading..ive tried 5x to redownload the game but nothing happens

You should be reporting everything about what happened and your PC information here https://forums.swtor.com/topic/926693-testing-64-bit-on-the-pts/

This is what they are testing right now not game update 7.2

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I have a problem with this new 64-bit thing I admit the graphics are better. My only problem is is that shade is now permanently set to on and my computer doesn’t run the shape very well it runs slower. It takes a long time to load and freezes every 10 minutes., so is it possible for you to put that back in?