Is There A Decent Light Side Path For A Sith Warriour For 'Last Of His Kind'?

GalaxyWeasel

(Someone suggested I post this here instead of in the New Player Help board, so I am)

I just completed the 'Last Of His Kind' alliance alert with my Light Side Sith Marauder- now a Jedi Sentinel- character. I managed to pick the choices that led to not letting Broonmark kill the Wookiee senator, and (what I thought) recruiting both of them- specifically by reminding Broonmark of his promise of following 'the Sith clan', and so ordering him not to kill him, and then telling the Wookiee senator that he owed Hylo Visz. But when I got back to Hylo Visz, I got pretty much the same response from her that I got with my regular Dark Side Sith Marauder character for letting Broonmark kill him- she doesn't even mention the Wookiee senator being saved or helping out with the Alliance any! Is there a decent Light Side path for a Sith Warriour-class character, particularly like you get with choosing to save the Wookiee senator with any other character class?

6 hours ago, GalaxyWeasel said:

(Someone suggested I post this here instead of in the New Player Help board, so I am)

That  "someone"  was  ME  lol -->  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/925745-is-there-a-decent-light-side-path-for-a-sith-warriour-for-last-of-his-kind/#comment-9726762

6 hours ago, GalaxyWeasel said:

Is there a decent Light Side path for a Sith Warriour-class character, ?

I'm not sure if you  even clicked/read  the links  i posted for your before ^^ yet  , but  i found a few more for you  while you wait for other people to maybe respond here....

• 1 month later...