Sith Warrior Origin Story not completed

logiboy

5 minutes ago, logiboy said:

But my origin story is not showing as completed.

Any suggestions on what I may be missing?

"not showing as completed"  ... WHERE  exactly?  Like, on your  'Legacy' tab listing?

Also: what  *purple* missions  do you currently have in both your  Mission Log  and  up aboard your Personal Ship  'terminal' ?

13 minutes ago, logiboy said:

I have a challenge of war quest for Ilum. That's the only purple quest I see, besides the Makeb quest.

hmm ... okay and quick questions:

1.  Are you  $ubscriber or F2P ?
  2.  Have you checked to make certain you did  every  'Sith Warrior'  CLASS story from the list in here: https://swtorista.com/articles/swtor-solo-story-path/
  3.  Do you have any other  missions in your Mission Log ?  ( not necessarily *purple* )
  4.  What was the last  'thing' (event) you did as  Sith Warrior  (and on which planet) ?
  5.  Is this your 1st  Sith Warrior character ever?

Thanks for the assist. I may just be reading my interface wrong. I thought the left hand side classes on the login screen were imperial but they are not. I've had a sith warrior before so maybe I already completed the class origin story on that character. I've logged a request with support just to confirm I have completed the origin story on this character, if they tell me I have then I'll just accept the hutt expansion quest and move on.

Thank you for taking the time to respond and provide input.

Cheers