Corruption Sorc "Weary" Question

PlumeHouse

Hello, been playing a few weeks and finally started to dig into some sorc healer guides, and read that having Wearys up from Consuming Darkness is a big no no. Read that Innervate crits, proc Force Surge which absorbs Weary when using Consuming Darkness. Im lvl 58 currently, and when I use Resurgence --> Innervate --> Consuming Darkness the wearys are not negated and continue to stack as I use Consuming Darkness. What am I doing wrong to prevent wearys? TIA! 

21 minutes ago, PlumeHouse said:

Hello, been playing a few weeks and finally started to dig into some sorc healer guides, and read that having Wearys up from Consuming Darkness is a big no no. Read that Innervate crits, proc Force Surge which absorbs Weary when using Consuming Darkness. Im lvl 58 currently, and when I use Resurgence --> Innervate --> Consuming Darkness the wearys are not negated and continue to stack as I use Consuming Darkness.

What am I doing wrong to prevent wearys?

If i recall correctly,  you don't get access to 'force surge'  passive (or  'clear corruption' ) until  level 60  and level 73.