GS3 Days remaining

MishaCantu

I noticed on first day GS3 was available that there were only 137 days remaining. Were we give credit for the 2 days lost by the delay? Did you move the completion date to the correct number of days? Those 2 days could make the difference whether or not some people complete the achievement. Please verify. 

I’m pretty sure that no credit was given for those two days.  I’m also positive they didn’t move the completion date by two days either.  While it would be nice if they credited us for two dailies, I don’t see them doing it.   I don’t see how those two days will affect completion of the achievement.  The low drop rate for the GAME modules will be the bigger issue. 

You may be right, but just thought I'd bring it up. You're also correct about the GAME modules. Not everyone will be able to finish the weekly stuff. As for me, GSF gives me motion sickness and I don't PVP any more, and not everyone does group content. The rewards from the daily/weekly GS3 tracker won't be enough, that's for sure, we get 10 every week or every other week? I guess we'll see how it goes, but I'm not sweating it. If I complete it fine, if not, oh well. 

Agreed.  And I really don’t want to have to spam solo or vet FP just to get the GAME modules.  I’m hoping that the requirement for the new comp to be out to get modules is a bug.  I’ve gotten two from the open world so far and only when she is my comp

Huh. So there are world drops if the droid is your companion? Would have been nice if they'd told us this. I don't recall it being mentioned. But, yeah, it'll be a pain to have the requirement for her to be a companion to get the modules to drop since many of my other companions are already level 50. Maybe they're trying to get more people to buy the commander's compendium with cartel coins? 

2 hours ago, MishaCantu said:

Huh. So there are world drops if the droid is your companion?

As i posted in this other somewhat related thread:  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/925535-game-analysis-modules/?do=findComment&comment=9725642   .... it seems like  the  droid-out-as-current-companion  requirement  only applies to the Shadow Syndicate (Alkur) situation.

49 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

As i posted in this other somewhat related thread:  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/925535-game-analysis-modules/?do=findComment&comment=9725642   .... it seems like  the  droid-out-as-current-companion  requirement  only applies to the Shadow Syndicate (Alkur) situation.

I said this in the other thread but I wasn't talking about getting them from FPs or OPs.  They are a guaranteed drop from them regardless if you have the comp or not.  It is when running around in the open world, such as doing dailies, that it seems they only drop with the comp out.

Ran some heroics with a friend of mine last night, she had the droid active, I had a regular companion. She received 2 modules, I received none.

Earlier in the day I soloed a few heroics with the droid out and received 3 of the modules. So I do believe she has to be active for world drops of the modules.