Class Story characters, devs continue these stories please! (spoilers)

ShieldProtection

Theron is alive in my characters story, I did not abandon him in Nathema so he didn't die and he is still in my group of characters when there is new story update. He is also talk during cutscenes.

Many people decided to leave him to die so he died for those people,

My agent romanced with watcher two during class story, I got republic spy in nathema console because I stayed loyal to the empire act 3 so watcher two is alive in my game? PLEASE, it can be done with quick patch I believe. Let me continue romance and talk with her again, EVEN BETTER: make her a companion with a few dialogue lines, this shouldnt be that hard.

Youtube search box: when one write swtor watcher two into that box YouTube lists the most searched topics as a suggestion, one can see she is very popular in agent crowd, I mean "watcher two reunion" literally the 3rd or 4th suggested search topic.  People like myself wanting this for ages, please make it happen,

@JackieKo

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bioware has said that class stories are over. Also keep in mind, during that phase, as well as ROTHC and SoR, all eight characters existed in the world, but after the start of KOTFE, seven of them either died or went missing (or into hiding). Only one (your toon) becomes the Outlander.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 2:58 AM, Shayddow said:

In my head-canon, the force sensitive Flesh Raider from Tython is the one who attacked the Empire character in the Flashpoint "Assault on Tython" and was killed there.

That makes sense, maybe he was trained to be a sort of Guardian of the Temple?

On 10/15/2022 at 3:59 PM, ShieldProtection said:

PLEASE, it can be done with quick patch I believe.

Just a quick patch?

Ha.  Ha.  Ha.

No.  It would require at the very least:

• Interventions by the story writers to create the basic story of the new interactions.
  • Interventions by cut-scene designers to create the visual design of the new interactions.
  • Interventions by the voice actors (at least nine)(1) to create the voices for the new interactions.
  • Interventions by the game-code developers to weave the new interactions into the rest of the stories.
  • Interventions by the testers to make sure it all works correctly.

(1) One voice actor for Watcher Two, one for the male Agent, one for the female Agent, times three for the three audio languages (French, German, English).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Just a quick patch?

Ha.  Ha.  Ha.

No.  It would require at the very least:

• Interventions by the story writers to create the basic story of the new interactions.
  • Interventions by cut-scene designers to create the visual design of the new interactions.
  • Interventions by the voice actors (at least nine)(1) to create the voices for the new interactions.
  • Interventions by the game-code developers to weave the new interactions into the rest of the stories.
  • Interventions by the testers to make sure it all works correctly.

(1) One voice actor for Watcher Two, one for the male Agent, one for the female Agent, times three for the three audio languages (French, German, English).

But we can dream.