How to make Augments 77 profitable?

AzraaKaan

Hello, 

So I made it, I got 700 in Armormech (will have soon same at Scavening and Underworld Trading)

I prepared myself to craft Superior Alacrity Augment 77 or Superior Absorb Augment 77. For last step I left CM-1337.

Found out that I actually need 14 RPM and 7 OEM to craft this. 

So if 1 of RPM/OEM cost 180 mln and those augments are sold for 1,2 b then where is the profit? How to make it? 

Cause from Tech Farms OPSs on 1 character it would take eternity to gather them.
And still need someone with Cybertech skill to connect OEM/RPM to CM which I guess is'nt cheap at all.
(But in this I guess would be best to get 2nd character and train Cybertech in it)

Any thoughts? Tips? Tricks? Help guys.

Edited by AzraaKaan
typ

On 10/7/2022 at 2:55 PM, AzraaKaan said:

Hello, 

So I made it, I got 700 in Armormech (will have soon same at Scavening and Underworld Trading)

I prepared myself to craft Superior Alacrity Augment 77 or Superior Absorb Augment 77. For last step I left CM-1337.

Found out that I actually need 14 RPM and 7 OEM to craft this. 

So if 1 of RPM/OEM cost 180 mln and those augments are sold for 1,2 b then where is the profit? How to make it? 

Cause from Tech Farms OPSs on 1 character it would take eternity to gather them.
And still need someone with Cybertech skill to connect OEM/RPM to CM which I guess is'nt cheap at all.
(But in this I guess would be best to get 2nd character and train Cybertech in it)

Any thoughts? Tips? Tricks? Help guys.

The profit comes from crit chance. First you need to craft CM-1337, that can crit and you will get two CMs from one set of mats. Then you'll craft the augments, which can also crit and give you doubles. You want to have some character perks maxxed and maybe be in a guild with some crit bonus while you do it. Although someone has said the guild perk doesn't actually do anything. I have no idea if that's true or not.

And what Steve said about how to get the mats: just play the game to get frags, you don't have to buy them. 

And one more thing: crafting CM-1337 should only cost now 5xOEM and 5xRPM, not 7 and 14.