I lost my strongholds in server transfers

therealbluejet

1 hour ago, therealbluejet said:

I thought that if I transferred servers my strongholds that I worked on would transfer with me, but they are stuck in my previous server and now I need to do it all over again

Just curious,  have you already  tried contacting either  in-game  'support' (filing a ticket)  or  the offline  EA version of "support" here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/  ...?

Edited by Nee-Elder
Reason: link as an option

3 hours ago, therealbluejet said:

I thought that if I transferred servers my strongholds that I worked on would transfer with me, but they are stuck in my previous server and now I need to do it all over again

The fact that you bought the stronghold and unlocked the rooms will transfer (although you'll have to reactivate the stronghold(s)(1)), but the decoration layout does not transfer.  In the general case, it absolutely should *not* transfer because you might already have the stronghold open on the destination server and it's unlikely that people will want to overwrite the destination server's decoration layout.

That said, you might try an in-game ticket (**not** a bug report!) or an email to support <at> swtor.com.

(1) That costs the original non-discounted purchase price if you originally bought the stronghold with credits, or it's free if you bought the stronghold with Cartel Coins, but in both cases, you don't need to reunlock the rooms.