Returning Player question about non seasonal vendor companions

Uruil

I recently purchased the Mandalorian marked package with my left over galactic season tokens. This did not unlock Shae Vizla in my collection even though she is on the character that purchased it.

Customer Support tells me I have to buy her on every character using galactic season tokens, but guides seem to point she should at least be in my collection.

So is this a bug or how it is set up now?

Any help would be appreciated.

8 hours ago, Uruil said:

I recently purchased the Mandalorian marked package with my left over galactic season tokens. This did not unlock Shae Vizla in my collection even though she is on the character that purchased it.

Customer Support tells me I have to buy her on every character using galactic season tokens, but guides seem to point she should at least be in my collection.

So is this a bug or ?

Looks like  it's  working-as-intended , since i believe it takes  2 items  to unlock  Shae  LEGACY-wide.  ( if you go into your 'Collections'   and put your mouse-cursor  over the tiny 'box within Shae box ICON'   you will see a   " 1/2 " )

So  i'm pretty sure you have to do the 'Alliance Alert'  on EACH character, separately,  in order to unlock  Shae  within that  specific character.   Therefore, you would indeed have to purchace that  'Mandalorian marked package'  from the  weekly-rotating  GS vendor  again.

Welcome to yet another  SWTOR  hamster-wheel  re-grind. :cool: