Eye color issue

Mancor

Figured I'd drop this here as I've found no help.  I purchased "White eyes" and I believe it was "Bright blue eyes" from the cartel market.  Upon consuming the unlocks, I went to the fleet customization station.  It only shows the default options.  Neither of the market items I got are showing up as options.  I found out the dark side corruption had an effect, so I switched that off and completely relogged, made no difference.  Suggestions?

Did you claim the item from the Cartel Market?  (If not, go back on the same character and do it.)

Did you then right-click to use the item in your inventory?  (See above.)

These may sound like basic questions, but we've had a series of people over the years who didn't know that it was necessary to do those things, and who expected that these unlocks would work like they work in other games, where you hand over the equivalent of CCs and the unlock is applied immediately.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Did you claim the item from the Cartel Market?  (If not, go back on the same character and do it.)

Did you then right-click to use the item in your inventory?  (See above.)

These may sound like basic questions, but we've had a series of people over the years who didn't know that it was necessary to do those things, and who expected that these unlocks would work like they work in other games, where you hand over the equivalent of CCs and the unlock is applied immediately.

Yeah also be sure to read the fine print for species restrictions.