Material Storage Issues

Tiranea

Since 7.0 you can't split stacks within the material storage anymore - if you have 100 of an item and you want to sell 10 of them, you have to take all 100 out of the material storage, split off 10 in your regular inventory, and then put the rest back. I reported this as a bug early on, however it's not on the known bugs list so perhaps this was intentional.

However, today I noticed that I'm running into problems if my material storage contains a large enough number of items that taking them all out would require more than a single stack in my regular inventory. When I try to pull those items out, I get the error message: "There was a problem depositing into the materials stash" (even though I'm not trying to deposit into it but rather take things out). This means that those items are unavailable to be traded or sold.

9 hours ago, Tiranea said:

Since 7.0 you can't split stacks within the material storage anymore -

However, today I noticed that I'm running into problems if my material storage contains a large enough number of items that taking them all out would require more than a single stack in my regular inventory. When I try to pull those items out, I get the error message: "There was a problem depositing into the materials stash" (even though I'm not trying to deposit into it but rather take things out).

This means that those items are unavailable to be traded or sold.

Confirmed ^  ,  just tested it  in-game   using  11,384  of a random material  (since mat-stacks  max at 9999 )  Tried to drag&drop  that  11,384  'box'  into my inventory but got the *red message* onscreen  same as  @Tiranea  reported yep.  ( Nice BUG  find btw!  /tip-hat  :ph_cheers:  )

Edited by Nee-Elder
Reason: details