Uses for tech fragments after gearing?

Quendorite

I enjoy doing ops, and I have already geared my alt and my main to 331 (I'm not brave enough for r4 lol), but that means after each boss I get 4 times on screen the "You are reaching/You have exceeded the Tech Fragments maximum" message... And I do not see any way of actually spending them, apart from maybe buying tacticals or implants.

Do they have any other uses apart from these two? Even if it's just comestic stuff, or anything really, just to get rid of them...

In the Supplies section, you can buy some Mounts, Pets, and Armor Sets with them. These items used to be random drops from Eternal Throne Command Crates but are now sold on the vendors for tech fragments and some credits. If I remember correctly, there are also some decorations on Ossus that sell for tech fragments. Beyond that, the random gear vendor (also in Supplies section) sells Legendary Embers crafting mats and another two crafting mats required for 300 augments (forgot the names). You can slowly get the mats to make your own 300 augments this way, or you can just buy those and sell them on GTN for credits.

• Like 1