Ahsoka Tano's Live action outfit & sabers

Kirameki

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, starbuckone said:

you are too early by a few hundred years.

Okay, but since when has that stopped BioWarEA (or any business) from trying to capitilize profit$  ...?

See  'defiant vented LS'  (aka Kylo Ren saber from SW7)  for the win. :sy_item:

*Full disclosure:  i despise the  Cartel Market  and wish this game would  offer more schematics  to cultivate  PLAYER-crafting.

Edited by Nee-Elder
Reason: i understand SWTOR needs to make money off F2P'ers...but still ugh
  • Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 1:22 PM, starbuckone said:

you are too early by a few hundred years.

Few 1000 but that has not stopped EA/Bioware before since there are items from The Mandalorian series and the new Star Wars sequels already available on the cartel market for a while now. 

Edited by Kirameki
typo

5 hours ago, Kirameki said:

Few 1000 but that has not stopped EA/Bioware before since there are items from The Mandalorian series and the new Star Wars sequels already available on the cartel market for a while now. 

Not to mention the Dathomir Shaman set that's three thousand years early, but has been in and out of the CM for ... a long time, six or seven years at least.

• 2 months later...

I would also like to the Ahoska Tano outfit and sabers as seen in the Mandalorian. Let us not forget that clothes styles from an earlier time say the 60's and 70's have been coming back in style, and its time the Dev's give its customers (players) what they want.

Edited by rlowndes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...