Guinea Pig Test Subject - Selection For New Update Launcher - Utterly Disgusted!

LokiD

No opt out option of this intrusive new addition to game?

Hadn't subbed since the abomination of 7.0 and sort of had a change of heart at beginning of the month as I believed that game was on the rise up again..... silly of me, I guess.

At no point since just after launch, have I signed up or subscribed to do the work of your company or its incompetence but believe that I was paying sub for your teams and colleague's talents, advancements and efforts. Perhaps your HR should have approached or head hunted me, with an offer of gainfully paid employment, which I may have considered or accepted.

But as it goes, I'm now stuck with this new launcher slowing game and progression. With simple in game tasks such as moving items from inventory to cargo, walking / travelling around fleet much slower and tiresome.

At least it makes the PTS look like paradise. Already looking forward to compensation / rewards / achievements for this.......

After running a horrifically buggy, dragged and lagged down DF / DP run with new launcher guinea pig selection, the only compensation I'd willingly welcome and accept would be a complete set of 330 Rakata gear and R-4 Anomaly 340's for all my level 80 characters, along with any contributions for any computer repairs that may have affected and nearly killed my computer during this testing phase.

Experience so far has made me weary of ever continuing subscription in the future.

Very disappointed and displeased.

Many thanks for response. 

Best wishes.

Edited by LokiD

26 minutes ago, LokiD said:

No opt out option of this intrusive new addition to game?

That does seem a bit strange.

At no point since just after launch, have I signed up or subscribed to do the work of your company

They can't test the launcher to see how well it works on your PC, nor on mine.

or its incompetence

No need to be impolite about it.

But as it goes, I'm now stuck with this new launcher slowing game and progression. With simple in game tasks such as moving items from inventory to cargo, walking / travelling around fleet much slower and tiresome.

If it's having an adverse affect on actual gameplay, i.e. once the launcher has launched the game and finished, then you should be reporting that as a bug report.