Finished my Jedi Stronghold on Tatooine

Mongorr

10 hours ago, Mongorr said:

Image Gallery:

https://imgur.com/gallery/HHm3ZDG

And yes, the Jedi are kinda wasteful with water. I guess they force-pull it out of the depths of the Tatooine desert or something. 😁

Fantastic stronghold there @Mongorr

I am a huge fan of the Zakuulan and Onderonian decorations. To see them applied to an oasis looking Tatooine SH is a pleasure. 
My favourite room is the one you made for yourself using the Sith walls. That looks very relaxing! 

What server is this on, and is it publicly listed? I'd like to come and have a look around when I'm next online. 

Edited by RuneJS

Thanks both of you for the kind words. The outdoor "room" with the sith statue walls is one of my favourites too. And I absolutely love the Zakuul decos. I think I used up all my 44 or so Standing Floor Lamps. :D

This SH was so much fun to decorate. This is on Darth Malgus, it is publicly listed on both sides. I will be away over the long weekend, but usually online in the evening CET time and on weekends.

59 minutes ago, Mongorr said:

Thanks both of you for the kind words. The outdoor "room" with the sith statue walls is one of my favourites too. And I absolutely love the Zakuul decos. I think I used up all my 44 or so Standing Floor Lamps. :D

This SH was so much fun to decorate. This is on Darth Malgus, it is publicly listed on both sides. I will be away over the long weekend, but usually online in the evening CET time and on weekends.

Yes! I would definitely come visit- one if not the best SH I have seen so far!

very well done!

• Like 1