Annihilation needs a buff

vanluina

If you check Parsely, Annihilation has a top 5 parse on every apex boss in every Op (I did not check R4) except Brontes, where Pyro PT's dominate, but PT's have always excelled on that fight. It has the top parse on Apex Vanguard. The reason it may not parse as well as other specs is that it is a rage intensive spec and you don't get the passive rage generated as you do in actual combat with outgoing damage and get no benefits from cloak of pain.

TL;DR The spec is fine.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2022 at 8:35 PM, Akureng said:

If you check Parsely, Annihilation has a top 5 parse on every apex boss in every Op (I did not check R4) except Brontes, where Pyro PT's dominate, but PT's have always excelled on that fight. It has the top parse on Apex Vanguard. The reason it may not parse as well as other specs is that it is a rage intensive spec and you don't get the passive rage generated as you do in actual combat with outgoing damage and get no benefits from cloak of pain.

TL;DR The spec is fine.

For R4, it's arguably at top 5 as of now, it's struggling hard however.  The spec is fine for now until 7.2.  I have been taking a lot of notes, testing, and reporting back a lot about it.  Annihilation/Watchman is royally boned come 7.2

• 2 weeks later...