get me off taris as a jedi

Dragonebay

im a jedi counselor and i used the heroic mission teleporting object to get to taris and do the dailys but now i cannot go back to corresont (or however you spell it) i havent progressed far enough into the store to unlock my ship that sits in the hanger i cannot travel to friends i cant find a recall fleet button i cant access the galactic galaxy map thing i just want to go back to corresont so i can finish my quests there and get my starship so i can travel everyone and now be stuck please someone get me off this planet

im a jedi counselor and i used the heroic mission teleporting object to get to taris and do the dailys but now i cannot go back to corresont (or however you spell it) i havent progressed far enough into the store to unlock my ship that sits in the hanger i cannot travel to friends i cant find a recall fleet button i cant access the galactic galaxy map thing i just want to go back to corresont so i can finish my quests there and get my starship so i can travel everyone and now be stuck please someone get me off this planet

If you can access the solo tab and see a section for coruscant heroics weekly, use that to get back there

• Like 1