GSF isn't fun anymore

aflory

Like the title says, GSF isn't fun for me anymore. I just got done playing a domination match where five of my teammates finished with zeroes in every category except for deaths, but because they were camping on a satellite, they were "contributing." We lost, of course, and while I'm fine with losing, it's disheartening to be trying my best only to look around and see multiple teammates who aren't trying and haven't been from the start. It happens in every match now regardless of server or time of day. Yeah, I know it's a game, this has been going on for a while, all that, but it's a waste of my time to constantly be getting these teammates who are only there for their participation trophy. I don't have faith in Bioware to fix this issue, so rather than subject myself to this repeated annoyance, I'm either going to do something else with my SWTOR time or cut back on SWTOR altogether.

Yeah, I get it. We all get it who have been playing a good while.

There is not fixing that, other than to wait out the bad players to stop playing.

This is also one of the reasons many vets have left GSF, and SWTOR in general.

Im down to maybe, flying 3 times a week or so.

Just dont have the drive I used to have for it.

Maybe, take some time off and come back and see how it is. It will probably still be here.