[Bug] Never receiving personal conquest rewards

Sir_Klubutz

Hi all,

I have a character (Rep Trooper) who I have played the class mission from beginning to end and has never received any of the personal conquest rewards. At the end of the cycle, even if there is over 300K in points, it just resets to zero with no rewards issued. This has been an issue for this toon from its creation. The cycle just ended and again there was almost another 300K in points and no rewards.

Is this a known bug?

Hi all,

I have a character (Rep Trooper) who I have played the class mission from beginning to end and has never received any of the personal conquest rewards. At the end of the cycle, even if there is over 300K in points, it just resets to zero with no rewards issued. This has been an issue for this toon from its creation. The cycle just ended and again there was almost another 300K in points and no rewards.

Is this a known bug?

no its guild rewards, you get personal after reaching 100k directly

no its guild rewards, you get personal after reaching 100k directly

Okay thats even stranger, as I should have been incrementally receiving rewards then, but I wasnt. Pretty much the bulk of the funds I have for that character was what I took out of my legacy vault, not a string of 25K credit triangle chips. Do you not get any rewards if you are not in a guild? I thought you did, maybe I am wrong.

Okay thats even stranger, as I should have been incrementally receiving rewards then, but I wasnt. Pretty much the bulk of the funds I have for that character was what I took out of my legacy vault, not a string of 25K credit triangle chips. Do you not get any rewards if you are not in a guild? I thought you did, maybe I am wrong.

If you're not in a guild, you get *only* the 100K strictly-personal rewards.

Don't forget that it's for earning the first 100K on a character. Not for *each* 100K you earn on that character, but the first 100K each week.