Hemophilic Slash Buff

Crazykidddd

ATM the Hemophilic Slash Tactical for veng juggs is very underwhelming, it barely does enough to be worth using and that's even with the increased crit chance utility on your dots.

A simple fix would be to make the tactical increase Ravage's damage on top of refreshing dots. Right now Ravage hits for roughly 18k dmg, so increasing that by ~25-30% would make it much more viable and would give veng an ever so slight amount of burst for pvp.

Edited by Crazykidddd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I use hemophilic slash in PvP and absolutely destroy everyone I fight. Cut to pieces is definitely better in team fights, but the idea of having what is basically a one button rotation just irks me to no end. I usually end up out damaging everyone except classes like lethality op or the jugs using cut to pieces. Plus I get the satisfaction of knowing I earned that spot on the leaderboard through real effort, besides just spamming vengeful slam the entire game. If you're interested in seeing what utilities I use and how I play it, hit me up on discord at Killswell#7069. 

• 2 weeks later...

I like Hemophillic Slash.  Cut to Pieces is just a 2 main buttons rotation, very boring and not very ideal on 1 on 1.   An idea for buffed Hemo Slash: They can make it so ravage finishes all of the dots at the same time and ticks their damages (like Madness's Shock).  So you get hit at the same time by dots from Force Scream, Impale, Shatter.  Not sure how they would make it fair though, because Shatter refreshes Ravage.   

• 7 months later...
On 9/22/2022 at 8:52 PM, Enticy said:

Hemophiliac Slash is not meant for PvP. It’s a PvE tactical, and it does very well at helping you shred ops bosses. For PvP, you want Cut To Pieces. Vengeance/Vigilance are not DoT specs so much as burst specs with DoT capabilities.

Idk personally I love Hemo Slash in warzones. Depending on the map I'll switch between that or CTP. Usually if its a spread out map that doesn't necessarily have much to do with spinning nodes to defend/capture, like Huttball for example, i'll use Hemo slash. If I'm doing like Voidstar or anything with high uptime teamfight clashes, definitely C2P to just spin the doors and pad the meters

• 4 months later...