Used a "start new character at level 70" token, but how do I get my ship?

Tolkyyn

I tried going to Ord Mantel, but I couldn't even find my class mission. So how do I get my Smuggler his ship?

Thank you all

If you use a "start art 70" token:

* You have your ship already. Just go to where it's parked on the planet you're on (or on the Fleet) and go into it.(1)

* You are considered to have already done the following:

*** Your class story missions.

*** Prelude to Revan (the story linking the Tython, Korriban, Manaan and Rakata Prime flashpoints)

*** Shadow of Revan (Rishi, somewhere else on Rishi, and Yavin IV)

*** Rise of the Emperor (Ziost)

*** Knights of the Fallen Empire

*** Knights of the Eternal Throne

*** The "Traitor Arc" that's between KotET and Jedi Under Siege.

(1) If you're on Odessen, it's parked in a slightly unobvious place, and it's generally simpler to use your Emergency Fleet Pass (in your Abilities panel) to go to the Fleet.

There are a couple of ways to get to your ship.

You can access it through the "space port" on most planets.

There is an icon (if I recall) on the map (M) that looks like the Millennium Falcon. Possibly a similar icon somewhere on the drop downs at the top of the screen.

You can purchase an "Emergency Starship Transport" item (or some similar name) through your Legacy panel.

You can purchase an "Emergency Starship Transport" item (or some similar name) through your Legacy panel.

The icon on the galaxy map (lower left) doesn't work until you buy that unlock, but it does have a "buy it" button if you havent't.

It's also available to buy for credits in the Legacy Panel ("Character Perks" page) if your legacy level is high enough. I strongly recommend never buying it for CCs unless your legacy level is really low, since it's a per-character thing, and the credit cost isn't all that much.