Funny stuff people said

bluehufsa

Hey, i was wondering if during your play time you have seen any funny conversations ?

Here's my collection :

1. guy asking "how to get to Gary Damon", first i thought he's asking about another player, but then i realized he was actually referring to ..the Gav Daragon ship :D

2. another dude asking for the "Shire Dragon" armor set ! of course, he actually meant " Jori Daragon armor set"

3. ( this is the funniest in my opinion ) :

dude: where can i buy an Eric Quesadilla armor?

me : a what??

dude: looks a bit like Martian Pillager

me: .. Martian what?? you mean Martial Pilgrim?

dude: yeah, that one

Again, he was asking for the Ulic Qel-Droma armor set :D

If you have any funny stories to share, please do. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Once I pulled an all night studying. So when I took a break from readings to play SWTOR, I was in a rather loopy mood.

On the general chat, I posted "Frosted Vrakes! They'rrre great!" after I received a Vrake mount via a Cartel pack.

That was kind of funny.

Another time, there was this troll posting about a Pyrotech Bounty Hunter Alt he created called "Bubba Feet". He went through a lot of detail describing the toon as Boba Fett's obese, slightly slow younger cousin. I forget the exact details. Though I remember the elaborate backstory he had for the character. I couldn't stop laughing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We once had an innocent but rather clueless F2P player get angry in guild chat because the "game wasn't working for him like it does for everyone else." He had a very angry rant in chat, he was serious, he was upset and he was frustrated.

Once we asked the level 50 marauder for clarification, he declared "my XP bar is broken!!!"

A part of my soul died that day and judging from the reactions of guild chat, I think his did too. :rak_tongue:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bey_Solo said:

Not really a conversation but

was on corsuant getting ready with a group to fight the worldboss

just seeing that level 13 sage trying to solo him

Been there, seen that.  I didn't buy the T-shirt because it was too dog-ugly for words.

Then again, I've been the one that touched the world boss doodad on Voss without realising what it was.  That didn't end well.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Then again, I've been the one that touched the world boss doodad on Voss without realising what it was.  That didn't end well.

I did that,

also the one on Tatooine,  was wonder what a clickable was doing out there, clicked it . .  "oh Shi . . .. "

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Back in 2013 or 2014 we used to be able to solo some of the WBs. It was hard because they automatically stunned your companion so you had to do it on your own.

I did WBs solo on Dromund Kaas, Tatooine, Taris (republic), Balmorra (Imperial), Alderaan, Nar Shaddaa, Quesh, & Coruscant (that one was the hardest even then). Things were not level sync'ed, so you could do it with a level 50 character (that was the cap). It was fun. 

The ones I could never do were the ones on Imperial Taris (What is this dead Jedi doing here? Its clickable.... um, uh-oh), and Voss (again, thought it was a lore thingie.... oops). Had to group up for Hoth , Belsavis and Section X WBs. That was fun too.

• Haha 2