Legacy Ignore needs to be added to all Warzone arenas

Amunra-amunray

The time has come to add legacy ignore to warzones... not sure why this area of the game has been excluded from this option, but this means they cannot also play against you in a match either.

If my list excludes me from being able to play with them in any PVE area it should extend to pvp as well...

Its almost as if any behavior is condoned in pvp cause they do not have any consequences for their actions.!

No people would manipulate the matchmaking then.

Yeah. It would be heavily manipulated. People would just add the top players they don't want to play against on the list. And drop them as necessary. And back and forth.

Should not be able to add or remove the same legacy account more than every 30 days or even longer.

Warzones are all unranked so "manipulation" is irrelevant. If you're happy for pops to take longer because you don't want certain people in your matches then that should be your choice.

At the moment toxic behaviour is actively supported by Bioware since the current lockout system means that if you leave a warzone to avoid harassment you are penalised with a 15m lockout across all your toons.

That's unacceptable for a service provider in 2022

Warzones are all unranked so "manipulation" is irrelevant. If you're happy for pops to take longer because you don't want certain people in your matches then that should be your choice.

I suppose you are not a great player otherwise you would find this stupid. this would be heavily manipulated as someone already said. even now people group up just to focus certain people. when you reach a certain skill point people starts to hate you for some reason. i do agree with the 15min lockout is stupid though.

and just because something isnt ranked doesnt mean its irrelevant.

Edited by LordSitho

So what exactly is the issue here? If you've got them legacy ignored they can't message u or emote u. So the issue is that when this person is in a wz with you they tunnel you or something? They kill u in pvp *gasps 😂😂

We're focusing on this part of the OP:

but this means they cannot also play against you in a match either

The main idea of legacy ignore is not chat related it's being able to not play with certain people again. Not being matched up with them, possibly even against them.

Is that the main function? Link me to the place bioware specifically states this, I'd love to learn about it.

It doesn't matter what it is supposed to do, if I am able to control who ISN'T in my time I can control who gets into my team by just ignoring the bad people I can't get them and then take my free wins. If that is intended or not doesn't matter.

You see these kinds of post are why I started my Win Rate project.

OP Please refer to this post about Win Rates and DPS as based on your youtube vidoes; You not performing at any type of level to make these types of posts.

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1008581

You can't argue with DATA. If they are tunneling you, they are increasing their win rate. Welcome to PVP.

• 2 weeks later...