Concealment OP's Nerf

TmoneyTime

Concealment / Scrapper

Reduced the bonus critical hit damage while Stim Boost is active from 20% to 15%.

The Tactical “Acid Lash” no longer improves the damage of Acid Blade.

Increased the duration of the Advanced Stealth mod effect from 4 to 6 seconds.

Increased the duration of the Tactical Critical / Upper Critical mod effect from 4 to 6 seconds.

Increased the damage reduction per stack from the Defensive Stance mod from 3% to 5%.

The Best Defense mod now adds a life steal component to Crippling Slice / Shank Shot.

Increased the movement speed bonus granted by Quick Countermeasures from 50% to 100%

These are the planed changes to concealment. The only problem is why is Biodady nerfing this spec. This seems like its going to kill the spec in pvp now.

Any one that mains concealment op. Have a take about this. The only thing I can see is that they might be over performing in PVE, not sure on that side.

Yeah, that's the PVE tactical.

For PVE, it's quite a nerf -- and one I don't understand. There's like 3 of us that raid in that spec, and no one I know takes conc/scrapper into R4. Not sure where the dev's numbers are coming from.

But hey, #nerfoperatives, right? :D

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

I main conceal but thinking of changing because it feels super weak in PVP and while it does well in PVE on single targets that don't move, the AOE is lackluster and if targets move the DPS suffers significantly. It just feels like it keeps getting weaker since 6.0 to me.. it was pretty fun in 6.x but now not so much, especially pvp is very weak now with the removal of so many abilities. Lethality seems to be in a decent spot , but I barely ever see any operatives in operations at all unless they are healing these days. I even more rarely see operatives in PVP and when I do it's usually lethality or heals.

Must be a statistic there they can look at to determine why people aren't playing it any more.