Introducing SWTOR Logs (Beta)

Hi everyone. My name is Kihra, and I am the original creator of Warcraft Logs, FF Logs, and ESO Logs.

I wanted to announce here that we now have a full-featured version of our system available for Star Wars: The Old Republic, and you can check it out at https:///www.swtorlogs.com/

All of the features from our other sites are now supported for SWTOR. This includes:

- leaderboards for guilds and players for all operations, with speed, dps, hps and execution rankings.

- detailed breakdowns of damage, healing, buffs/debuffs, threat, and ability usage

- combat replay, watch how players move around the arena, and see dps/hps update in real time as well as watch abilities get used in real time

- support for analyzing multiple raid nights at once using multiple report analysis

- character and guild pages and management

- a robust web api that you can use to build your own sites on top of our system

The site is in beta now, and we expect to iterate rapidly as we get more sample logs to work with, and welcome your feedback regarding any features you'd like to see or any customizations/changes you feel would be good for SWTOR specifically.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Many of the features you described already exist with Parsely, which is also integrated with StarParse.

I can definitely see some of the unique features being helpful, but have you considered reaching out to those teams to collaborate instead of creating a brand new site?

Hi, thanks a lot for making this. Even though we already have a great parsing analyzer in form of parsely id still consider the FF14 page to be a much better overview in terms of finding the best pulls etc.

Seeing parse percentage in the logs like on the FF14 page rather than having to look through different pulls on parsely would be a huge plus compared to Parsely.

Ive tried to upload 2 different exisitng parse files of IP-CPT VM however both were showing me some pretty weird results and no info on any actual pulls. The live log feature also didnt upload anything even though i chose

\Documents\Star Wars - The Old Republic\CombatLogs.

After that i uploaded the parse ive originally tried to do via live log. That however only showed the 2 drouks in front off Dread Master Raptus as the last pull on top of that being the only information displayed on site.

Edited by Boss_Golem

Ive tried to upload 2 different exisitng parse files of IP-CPT VM however both were showing me some pretty weird results and no info on any actual pulls. The live log feature also didnt upload anything even though i chose

\Documents\Star Wars - The Old Republic\CombatLogs.

After that i uploaded the parse ive originally tried to do via live log. That however only showed the 2 drouks in front off Dread Master Raptus as the last pull on top of that being the only information displayed on site.

These issues have been addressed. You can go view your logs now, and they should be good. :)

These issues have been addressed. You can go view your logs now, and they should be good. :)

Hi thanks for the quick fix. It works perfect now. Got that gold Parse on SM Tyrans now :cool:

I think a useful implementation would be a Effective healing per second (EHPS) column on the healing page.

Also how does the website decide wich boss gets a percentage for its parse ? Does it do that once enough parses have been uploaded ?

Edited by Boss_Golem

Hi thanks for the quick fix. It works perfect now. Got that gold Parse on SM Tyrans now :cool:

I think a useful implementation would be a Effective healing per second (EHPS) column on the healing page.

The healing numbers you see in the healing done pane are effective. Overheal is not included.

Also how does the website decide wich boss gets a percentage for its parse ? Does it do that once enough parses have been uploaded ?

Note you need to make your reports public for them to rank. Unlisted/private don't really rank (and just give you an estimate compared to public parses).

Percentages are kind of wonky at the moment because nobody has really uploaded stuff yet. :)