SWTOR Insults all Jedi

However

Star Wars has been betrayed because a low-life is allowed to stun a Jedi sage to death in pvp as if they deserved such disrespect. I doubt George Lucas knows about this or would approve of the cowardly classes that stun players to death and then run and hide. Backstabbers is too good a name for them.

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2022 at 4:28 AM, However said:

Star Wars has been betrayed because a low-life is allowed to stun a Jedi sage to death in pvp as if they deserved such disrespect. I doubt George Lucas knows about this or would approve of the cowardly classes that stun players to death and then run and hide. Backstabbers is too good a name for them.

I will take this opportunity to remind you that both Jango and Boba Fett used a grappling cable against Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker, stunning both of them. Jango managed to kill a jedi head on in Attack of the Clones. 

Force users have been seen to be stunned, disabled or outwitted by non-force users multiple times throughout canon and the expanded universe. I very much doubt George Lucas would care. :d_mad:

Edited by RuneJS
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I completly agree with OP. I should never be defeated in pvp, I mean the story always tells me how great and dangerous I am and then some guys come along and easily defeat me, just because they actually got good in pvp? Totally immersion breaking, needs fix asap. As a Jedi I should also be able to oneshot non force-using operation bosses on all difficulties.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Prionace_Glauca said:

I completly agree with OP. I should never be defeated in pvp, I mean the story always tells me how great and dangerous I am and then some guys come along and easily defeat me, just because they actually got good in pvp? Totally immersion breaking, needs fix asap. As a Jedi I should also be able to oneshot non force-using operation bosses on all difficulties.

That's a good joke.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...