Please Return The Chapter Menu To Its Former Glory.

Nebrialas

The chapter menu used to replay the game no longer shows the eurly chapters like from the very start story wise. it would be nice if you took the time to repair that seeing as it once did b4 i dont see how it would take more then 5 mins to put it back .some of us really liked to play from the start through the new content making different or the same shoices without having to literally start over it was our new game plus heck the feature is so important even ffxiv added it .

The chapter menu used to replay the game no longer shows the eurly chapters like from the very start story wise. it would be nice if you took the time to repair that seeing as it once did b4 i dont see how it would take more then 5 mins to put it back .some of us really liked to play from the start through the new content making different or the same shoices without having to literally start over it was our new game plus heck the feature is so important even ffxiv added it .

I just checked in-game. The chapter menu looks just like it always did and contains the same chapters it always did.(1)

The chapter menu has always shown only KotFE and KotET chapters because they are the only story chapters that can be replayed. (Yes, where there's a story segment that involves one or more flashpoints, like Ilum, Prelude to Revan, Rishi, Traitor arc, etc., you can play the flashpoints again in ordinary [sTORY] mode, but you can't replay the story segment around them, and in the Traitor arc ones, you get the spoiler-free version instead of the advance-the-story version.)

(1) Strictly, it only contained the ones that had been released already, so there was a brief time when it contained only KotFE I to IX, but if we say "all the KotFE and KotET chapters that have already been released", then what I said it 100% accurate.

I just checked in-game. The chapter menu looks just like it always did and contains the same chapters it always did.(1)

The chapter menu has always shown only KotFE and KotET chapters because they are the only story chapters that can be replayed. (Yes, where there's a story segment that involves one or more flashpoints, like Ilum, Prelude to Revan, Rishi, Traitor arc, etc., you can play the flashpoints again in ordinary [sTORY] mode, but you can't replay the story segment around them, and in the Traitor arc ones, you get the spoiler-free version instead of the advance-the-story version.)

(1) Strictly, it only contained the ones that had been released already, so there was a brief time when it contained only KotFE I to IX, but if we say "all the KotFE and KotET chapters that have already been released", then what I said it 100% accurate.

Well i just looked and it starts with knights of the fallen empire not the original starting quest - the one you literally start when you create a character - that content used to be there it is not now .

Example as a sith your arrival at korriban - the og chapter 1 the original start not knights of the fallen empire the hunt going into the outlander arc that is not the start.

Example as a sith your arrival at korriban - the og chapter 1 the original start not knights of the fallen empire the hunt going into the outlander arc that is not the start.

The Chapter Menu was added with Knights of the Fallen Empire. And I played it when it was initially released.

You've NEVER been able to replay the early class story via the Chapter Menu. It's ALWAYS been only the Eternal Empire story. Not sure where you've gotten this mistaken belief that at one point you could replay the class story.

Well i just looked and it starts with knights of the fallen empire not the original starting quest - the one you literally start when you create a character - that content used to be there it is not now .

No. The chapter menu *always* started at the beginning of KotFE, and *never* had the "original game" chapters in it, because those earlier chapters cannot be replayed. Not. At. All.

The chapter window never had the original 3 chapters from the games launch in it. It only ever had the Kotfe, and Kotet chapters in it ever. This has not changed, and the chapter window is exactly the same as it has always been. BW has not changed it at all.