Togruta things

ERobcsi

• 5 months later...

I never understood why they didn't include scars for Togruta.  Also why Togruta can't have eye colors we bought in CM (NPC togruta in Corelia flashpoint has the "white" eyes). 

Face patterns is the thing we need the most, why the face pattern original NPC togrutas have weren't included?  
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3V8qGsXEAMcRa7.jpg

It's great to have all the colors, but the face pattern which should be unique for each Togruta has so limited options. 
And of course more jewellery would be great as Togrutas were known to handcraft it from stuff they got from beasts and other victims - so something like cloth, teeth, pearls?

• 2 weeks later...

More face patterns, or, at least, please update the horrid (zhorrid?) jagged edged unsmoothed edging on a few of the existing face patterns that makes them basically non-options. The linear patterns look good, but some of the rounded ones look shockingly bad, it's put me off rolling a Togruta on more than one occasion.

Another nice option would be to be able to change the *base* colour of the montrals, as well as the accent colour. 

On 1/17/2023 at 10:56 AM, Kurinana said:

I never understood why they didn't include scars for Togruta.

🤷‍♂️ no idea.

On 1/17/2023 at 10:56 AM, Kurinana said:

Also why Togruta can't have eye colors we bought in CM (NPC togruta in Corelia flashpoint has the "white" eyes). 

Because most of them are "eyes for humans", which naturally won't work anywhere except humans.

• 4 weeks later...