Returning player looking to play Deception

Tha_Moe

There's a guide on YouTube for deception, I don't play the class personally so I can't help all that much. Gear totally matters, and finally Hatred is one of the worst specs for pvp right now so nah stick with deception.

Check out vulkk.com for the class guides. They are mostly PVE focused, but it won’t be much different. Deception doesn’t really have a set rotation as it’s highly dependent on procs. The simple version is “click glowing buttons.” It’s a pretty solid spec in pvp and, IMO, very fun to play.

Gearing is pretty simple. I believe the number is 7.15% on alacrity for the 1.4 second GCD, then dump the rest into crit. Personally I go for around 105% accuracy. Don’t forget about stims.

Check out vulkk.com for the class guides. They are mostly PVE focused, but it won’t be much different. Deception doesn’t really have a set rotation as it’s highly dependent on procs. The simple version is “click glowing buttons.” It’s a pretty solid spec in pvp and, IMO, very fun to play.

Gearing is pretty simple. I believe the number is 7.15% on alacrity for the 1.4 second GCD, then dump the rest into crit. Personally I go for around 105% accuracy. Don’t forget about stims.

thank you

Deception/Infiltration is like playing whack-a-mole - mash whatever lights up, if nothing is lit up, use autocrit skill or shadowstep and proceed. Keep two stacks of that one ability up (I'm sure guide will tell you).

That's all well and good but the main purpose of the class is to see just how annoying af you can be with low slash.

Edited by Wimbleton