Do They Have Modifications For Gear After 306 Yet?

GalaxyWeasel

I thought I read in the most recent update that they had started having modifications for gear going up from the limit of 306 to 330, but I've haven't noticed this anywhere. Is there something I'm not doing, or did I just miss something when reading it?

Also, I remember it mentioning a new Flashpoint, but I just completed Digging Deeper and the other new missions (including the main story one for Manaan), and I've haven't seen one. Is there a new one, and if so, where?

I thought I read in the most recent update that they had started having modifications for gear going up from the limit of 306 to 330, but I've haven't noticed this anywhere. Is there something I'm not doing, or did I just miss something when reading it?

It's a somewhat intricate process that begins at iRating 328 or so, and I don't have all the details, but yes, it has finally been added.

Also, I remember it mentioning a new Flashpoint, but I just completed Digging Deeper and the other new missions (including the main story one for Manaan), and I've haven't seen one. Is there a new one, and if so, where?

The patch notes for 7.1 at https://www.swtor.com/patchnotes don't mention a flashpoint. There's a new *operation* (R-4 Anomaly), but not a new flashpoint. (There was a new flashpoint (Elom/Darth Nul) for 7.0.)

There's a new Operation, not Flashpoint. Entrance is on Mek-sha, on one of the piers outside Slugfall Harbor. The story mission is an Alliance Alert, and it requires you to have done the story mission for Dxun.