R4 Anomaly Needs a Nerf

Oh trust me, I do realize that, for example some DPS can be one-shotted by the operations chief grenade which is AoE hitting them for over 380k damage. You - on the other hand - don't know that, do you?

I was thinking more about other fights, but it's not like fights where AOE DR is insanely strong and at the same time on those fights there's no reason why Healers & RDDs wouldn't need it just the same as melees.

Edit> You keep misinterpreting my words constantly, please re-read what i wrote

I have two arguments:

1) There's nothing for the tanks to do, thus buffing tanks is pointless. Give tanks more to do than just tank the droid

2) AoE reduction on tanks breaks all the operations which were balanced around tanks eating the AoE or having to move out of it.

You keep ignoring my number 1 point for some reason. I am a tank and I dislike being needed for 30-60 seconds as that's just me being useless for majority of the fight the same way as it is now.

1) read what I wrote on the subject on the PTS Forum, I complained about the Issue when it still had hope to be fixed, I doubt any change to the structure of the fight could be made at this time.

I'm not ignoring the point I already rubbed the oil lamp and stated my wish, the genie ignored me.

2) the game should always know where to find the Tank, at the top of the Threat bar, just crush Tanks with ST Damage.

alternatively remove any and all AOE DR from the game, reduce incoming damage (until it's back to where it was except all classes now take the Damage Melees did) , and force melees to not stand in fire.

there's just these two options (assuming we don't want to buff Tank DPS by 100%), DWTs having better Defensive tools then Tanks themselves must stop.

about only being a Tank for to little of the fight

you can still participate in the fight 1:1 the same way as DPS do, they don't need to do top damage except during the Burn at the end, you can do Tank Damage, not every role is challenged to perform perfect the entire fight.

you claim only being useful for 60 seconds is an issue, and I agree, but the fight is live and I doubt it'll get fixed. and nothing that's changed about this specific fight will fix the Imbalance in the rest of the Game.

• 2 weeks later...

People of the SWTOR Forums.

I heard rumors that people thought doing HM IP-CPT with a normal comp was "impossible". I am here today to tell you that nothing in swtor is impossible, the same still applies to this raid boss.

Enjoy:

Generally when groups are learning the fights, they may not understand it, and draw the conclusion that a fight is too difficult. This is how progression works, you get better at a fight as you do it. If you don't, might be a skill issue.

For those of you unable to adapt and overcome, I give you the sales discord, we currently sell everything available in HM R-4, including marks of mastery now

Sales Discord: https://discord.gg/RwvFamG2cg

I heard rumors that people thought doing HM IP-CPT with a normal comp was "impossible". I am here today to tell you that nothing in swtor is impossible, the same still applies to this raid boss.

Enjoy:

Generally when groups are learning the fights, they may not understand it, and draw the conclusion that a fight is too difficult. This is how progression works, you get better at a fight as you do it. If you don't, might be a skill issue.

For those of you unable to adapt and overcome, I give you the sales discord, we currently sell everything available in HM R-4, including marks of mastery now

How much did the tanks pay?

I'm joking please don't hurt me.

Enjoy:

That is a LOT of money for a clear.