Stronghold terminal in fleet says to subscribe...... I am subscribed

SahjhahLione

Sorry if people have talked about this or if I am missing something. I was exploring the fleet and am lvl 22. I know that some strongholds have prerequisites I guess, but on the terminal, it said 'you do not have access to strongholds' with a 'subscribe' button nearby. In my login screen, it confirms that I'm subscribed haha. Is this an issue or are there things I haven't done yet that the game just defaults this message for? Cheers again for helping this noob haha.

Sorry if people have talked about this or if I am missing something. I was exploring the fleet and am lvl 22. I know that some strongholds have prerequisites I guess, but on the terminal, it said 'you do not have access to strongholds' with a 'subscribe' button nearby. In my login screen, it confirms that I'm subscribed haha. Is this an issue or are there things I haven't done yet that the game just defaults this message for? Cheers again for helping this noob haha.

*Which* terminal? The one by itself next to the Galactic Seasons vendor is a bit special, and does exactly what you see happening (you buy its stronghold from one of the vendors for eight Galactic Seasons tokens rather than directly from the terminal). The others, all in a big bunch in the "Strongholds and Crew Skills" section of the Fleet, don't (unless something is broken) have this restriction, and you can buy any of them for credits or Cartel Coins, whether or not you are a subscriber.