new Guardian

Not familiar, with these attacks, and want to get started using them, rather then just trial and error to decide, looking for a conciseness which actives are most important, PvP ( combat style - Vigilance) , figured that it will still work PvE

if I had to just use six actives, which ones would I be looking to use ?

Info to work with if you need it:

I'm old and slow, and six is what I can work with easiest, I'm more PvE, so naturally my gear is more towards PvE (right now)

not looking to be the best, but not totally gimped. I already understand PvE gear is not the greatest for PvP, but that's what I'll be starting with. I didn't want to add remove gear when I swap combat Styles, my choice for PvE Combat style was Sorcerer-Lighting, the cost for PvP stats for that was high , the get enough alacrity thing.

And yes already 80 , so I'm looking end game you can say

guess I'll need to take the long road, and figure it out myself.

Just wanted to know which 6 actives I would be using the most, that will help the team and me

Impale, Shatter, Force scream, vengful slam, ravage, sundering strike.

But I hope you are trolling since then you are still missing Hew saber throw and vicious slash, also leap, interrupt, intercede, taunts, maddash/reflect, force push and like all the other abilities I forgot, 6 buttons is not enough to play vengeance. You help your team by using more than 6 buttons more than me telling you which ones are core.

without removing hand from Mouse, it's actually 8. I find mouse clicking takes too long, and also I lose focus.

the other 2 buttons I didn't mention . .(embarrassing ) causes me to lose rotation, and miss push next.

So I was looking for the most important 6 actives.

the others I can still use,actually just tonight I changed my quick bars for just that, not complete, still finding. not to mention relearning muscle memory in using new buttons.

your choices recommend Is what I was looking for, to build my quick bars, some of the ones you added I use, well some of all you mention, I have been mouse clicking, I want to get away from that, I needed a start doing it right

speaking of what you added, why taunts in PvP?

just a more bit of elaboration , 8 buttons no problems , more buttons just slower to using them. need 6 - 8 most used actives to be placed in those 8 buttons.

Did that make better sense?

I recognized the names, but as mention earlier, never really played Guardian before, and after I logged in,those active you mentioned, were not for the Guardian .

yeah did get to try out my new added quickbar buttons, it's going to take some practice, fer sure ;)

I recognized the names, but as mention earlier, never really played Guardian before, and after I logged in,those active you mentioned, were not for the Guardian .

yeah did get to try out my new added quickbar buttons, it's going to take some practice, fer sure ;)

it's the imperial version, swtorista has a video about it - it's on parsely too.

it's the imperial version, swtorista has a video about it - it's on parsely too.

That's why I recall the names

okay , thanks.

Hopefully it is up to date, every thing I found so far is out of date and no help. It's like the Juggernaut/Guardian never existed

finally found what I was asking here

just had to put in the right words :o to find it, sheesh all I saw before was just FFA and no explanations , and being my bandwidth is not great hard to see (not focus, yet) what was being used, but here, everything is explained

by seeing the quick bars, I was seeing (in all the vids I watched) what I was asking, which answers my 1-6 question. My bad making it sound only using 1-6, it was not what I was implying , what it was which actives needed the quickest access to and used the most.

think I was getting frustrated because no guide for this class 7.0+, finally gave-in to looking on youtube

Edited by Achnaatthree