July 15 Prime Day free star wars games mass effect legendary freeTM*

Falensawino

every bioware

every ea plublished fan

deserves a chance to at least play Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2

it is centrivital fiction attached to bioware name

it's one of ea's greatest accomplishmenets having introduced it to the world

disclosure: when mass effect 3 released in 2012, I refused the purchased and instead opted to subscribe to swtor

to fulfill my obligation to the mass effect fiction, I forced myself a watch of a let's play, a full or near full walkthrough. I chose the "prince charming of let's play" as my guide and my paravirtual imported character to follow the story thorugh.

through mass 3, his imported character became, my imported character

my personal mass effect 1 character imported to effect 2 are my personal head canon to adventure and treasure on my own terms. (i did not want to send my crew through me3 events, i would not have given that order)

prince charming of let's plays plays me3 imported paragon save:

primegaming.blog/start-freeloading-over-30-games-with-prime-gaming-for-prime-day-2022-4a760c6cdb75

i apollogize for sitting on this information thinking whether or not it was worthy enough to post here about. I'm sorry, I could have posted at least 15 days prior to today but I hesitated. ( i had my concerns)

every biofan should have the following games added to their repertoire

1st and foremost to biofans

Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Relive the epic saga and prepare for an unforgettable adventure in the highly acclaimed trilogy. The Mass Effect Legendary Edition includes single-player base content and over 40 DLC from Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 games, including promo weapons, armors, and packs, remastered and optimized for 4K Ultra HD.

2nd and firstmost to star wars fans

Star Wars™ Republic Commando™: In this critically acclaimed tactical first-person shooter, chaos has erupted throughout the galaxy. As leader of an elite squad of Republic Commandos, your mission is to infiltrate, dominate, and ultimately, annihilate the enemy. Your squad will follow your orders and your lead, working together as a team — instinctively, intelligently, instantly. You are their leader. They are your weapon.

3rd kyle katarn and the saga of Dark Forces, and operative jan ors

Star Wars™ Jedi Knight — Jedi Academy™: Forge your weapon and follow the path of the Jedi in the fourth and final installment of the highly acclaimed Jedi Knight series. Take on the role of a new student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. Interact with famous Star Wars characters in many classic Star Wars locations as you face the ultimate choice: Fight for good and freedom on the light side, or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.

Star Wars™ Jedi Knight II — Jedi Outcast™: A first- and third-person shooter game where the legacy of Star Wars Dark Forces and Star Wars Jedi Knight lives on in the intense action of Jedi Outcast. As Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic, use your lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil plaguing the galaxy.

market research for ea published titles. genres you may never give the time of day. here to add to collection free with prime. if you were never going to buy in an ea action racing or sports racing title, they are here for you.

GRID™ Legends: Bring instant thrills and iconic racing moments in the world’s most incredible cars, with action and drama everywhere you look. Create and dominate dream race events, hop into live races, experience a dramatic virtual production story, and embrace the sensation of spectacular racing!

Need for Speed™ Heat: Hustle by day and risk it all at night in Need for Speed Heat, an adrenaline-fueled street racer where the lines of the law fade as the sun starts to set. By day, Palm City hosts the Speedhunter Showdown, a sanctioned competition where you earn Bank to customize and upgrade your high-performance cars. At night, ramp up the intensity in illicit street races that build your reputation, getting you access to bigger races and better parts. But stay ready — cops are waiting and not all of them play fair.

about REPUBLIC COMMANDO

the developer, a developer, the lead programming self uploaded an oral history of republic commando on his personal youtube channel. for whatever reason part I is listed as private or unvailable

but we can still view and listen in on part II, part III and part IV

(part I) video was made private

(part 2)

(part III)

(part IV)

any tech user should have that added to their arsenal

any non-force sensitive should have that added to their memory bank

Edited by Falensawino

as for the future of this thread past 2022, I will maintain and update with pertinent information about future July 15 sales

I also thought about purposing this thread for steam summer sale, and gog summer sale that take place all around the same time in early July

not going to happen, sorry

Edited by Falensawino