- Bioshock Remastered,

- Lord of the Rings Online,

- Dragon Age Origins (modded),

- Mass Effect Legendary Ed (modded),

- Jade Empire (modded),

- Fallout 76,

- Wildermyth (modded),

- about a dozen interactive novels via Choice of Games

I played the :eek: out of MELE, highly recc'd. Wildermyth is also a fantastic procedural rpg. Jade Empire is decent but needs mods just to be playable. I'm playing through DAO right now and it's definitely a flawed masterpiece in the vein of KOTOR2...I haven't touched the sequels yet. If you haven't played any Choice of Games now with the Steam summer sale it's a good time to try one.

The rest were pretty meh. Yes even Skyrim: even compared to this game the combat is laughably terrible. You can see I tried several MMOs and yet I'm back here anyway. It's a cliche but it doesn't really matter how much content there is in x game if the content is garbage, but YMMV.

I resubbed for the tail end of GS, and to collect the purportedly meagre 7.0 storyline. I had hoped that 7.1 would be released or at least announced before now, but no dice. Besides GS, I'm mainly here to level up my 40 toons from 75 to 80 while doing ops and stuff with my guilds. For 30 bucks (Origin Deluxe) it's a decent annual purchase, but SWTOR doesn't have much going for it anymore.

Edited by Ardrossan

I basically don't play anything except SWTOR these days. I used to play some TFC (Team Fortress Classic - fps), but that's petered out to almost nothing.

I was getting very burned out on SWTOR, but I actually got up the nerve to try some OPs (with the help of a very friendly guild) and now I mostly do OPs, plus some VM and MM FPs for conquest.

Of course, sitting around on Fleet looking for OP groups can get very boring, so I watch Youtube on my second monitor.

In the past I've tried various other games and the most recent was FFXIV, but it didn't grab me.

I basically don't play anything except SWTOR these days. I used to play some TFC (Team Fortress Classic - fps), but that's petered out to almost nothing.

I was getting very burned out on SWTOR, but I actually got up the nerve to try some OPs (with the help of a very friendly guild) and now I mostly do OPs, plus some VM and MM FPs for conquest.

Of course, sitting around on Fleet looking for OP groups can get very boring, so I watch Youtube on my second monitor.

In the past I've tried various other games and the most recent was FFXIV, but it didn't grab me.

Yes, Ops are something I look forward to when I subscribe, and the camaraderie of a good guild to do them with. I still haven't gotten up the nerve to do MM FPs though. :(

• 3 months later...
On 7/2/2022 at 7:30 AM, JediQuaker said:

I basically don't play anything except SWTOR these days.

Same .  Although i used to also play  ESO  (still running our guild there as F2P )  and it was actually a nice  counter-balance to SWTOR.

But then i got  perma-banned from their forums  because i exposed one of their over-zealous hypocritical  Mods who was playing favorites behind the scenes, so they supposedly fired the Mod and then banned me lol  :csw_jabbapet:

Edited by Nee-Elder

I mostly play SWTOR, but aside from that i love me some singleplayer stuff. skyrim, oblivion, the kotor games (although i seem to have broken kotor 1 on pc and no matter how many times i reinstall it it just crashes and is unplayable), metal gear rising, dmc, and portal are all in my tops right now. In terms of multiplayer, i just got the new splatoon and it's fantastic!

Lotro, Eso and Swtor which is my main, are my go to mmorpg. Sometimes Warframe.

Destiny 2 but have major burnout after eight years of addiction this game. I've pretty much given it up because of the grind. I want to play other games.

Mass effect, dragon age, skyrim or any Elder Scrolls game, Halo MCC, Borderlands,  Jedi Fallen Order.

Starfield-When this gets released I will be playing the heck out if it!

Edited by Darthmoriquendi
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Darthmoriquendi said:

Lotro, Eso and Swtor which is my main, are my go to mmorpg. Sometimes Warframe.

Destiny 2 but have major burnout after eight years of addiction this game. I've pretty much given it up because of the grind. I want to play other games.

Mass effect, dragon age, skyrim or any Elder Scrolls game, Halo MCC, Borderlands,  Jedi Fallen Order.

Starfield-When this gets released I will be playing the heck out if it!

Starfield looks quite promising! Glad to see someone else excited for it, even if I won't be able to run it I'm looking forward to that game.

• Like 1