Returning player seeking Republic-side guild focused on PvP and GSF.

Loadsamonie

Hey guys, returning player from the days of KotFE, starting a new toon to get a feel for all the new changes and relearn my main class, Defense Guardian. It'll take me a little while to rebuild this character and start gearing, but I'm fairly active so it should all come together in time, and now that I have a computer that can actually handle this game and Warzones are no longer a 5-FPS slideshow for me, I figure this is a good time to step my game up and try to get competitive at PvP, enough to where I can at least compete in Ranked.

I'm looking for a Republic-side guild that has a focus on PvP, both Warzones and Starfighter. I split my time evenly between the two, filling in the downtime from queueing through planetary heroics. Galactic Starfighter is my preferred game, and I feel personally that I've gotten decent at it over the years, and some have even called me an Ace pilot over the years, though I don't know if I'd go that far. But I mostly do PvP so I'm seeking a guild focused on just that, Unranked PvP (though I want to learn Ranked at some point) and Galactic Starfighter. As I am maining Tank spec, I would not opposed to tanking the occasional Master FP or 8-man Operation either, provided the mechanics for each fight are explained to me.

I have Legendary Status with all Companion lines completed, and all Datacrons except one on Odessen. I know the stats/buffs are small, but I still wanted every little boost I could get.

My IGN is Lodsofemone, you can mail me in game or send me a message on the forums, I check both regularly. I have Discord and a headset, can fill out an application and even be present for an interview.

Cheers guys.

~Chris

Edited by Loadsamonie

• 2 weeks later...

Level 73 now with all my crew skills capped, getting close to starting the gearing process. Still seeking a Republic-side guild with an active PvP scene. I actually do a wide variety of things to fill in queue waits, from planetary heroics and Space missions and world bosses, and I'm even willing to learn some Master FP's and even tank some select 8-man Operations, provided I am given the training needed to learn the fights.

My main interests though are Galactic Starfighter and Unranked Warzones, with a desire to possibly even learn Ranked at some point.

On average I earn about 1 million conquest per week on my toon, sometimes a bit more.

• 4 weeks later...